Friday, April 4, 2008

I am a Guest Designer!

Okay, so I have spent way to much time on this computer today. We have been searching for a vacation house. We are going to South Harbor, MI in July. I can't wait for summer, sun, sand, water, fireworks and lots of smiles. This winter has been forever long! Oh, Yes and Trent just started with a fever again today, it has only been a week since his last!

I am excited because I am privileged to be a Guest Designer for Personal Scrapper this month. I have been getting these kits for almost a year, and have loved every one. I love the forums and chatting with all the girls. It has been great and has really motivated me to start submitting my layouts and challenging me to do things that I wouldn't have otherwise....like this blog!

Here is the link to Personal Scrapper blog http://personalscrappercom.blogspot.com

Here are a few I did for this months kit.




2 comments:

Erica said...

Great job Star! Welcome to the blogging world!

Carrie said...

Love the new blog and your pages. U are too talented. I will miss u at Survivor. I voted for you!