Monday, February 23, 2009

Valentine's Day

Happy Belated Valentines Day! Just wanted to share pictures of my cutest valentines. Although I tend to hate stuffed animals because we have way too many.....and I never get rid of them because they are all "special", I still couldn't resist these for V-Day, and the boys loved them too!


There was a crop over at PersonalScrapper.com and I actually finished all 15 challenges. I didnt post them all...I dont think, but I posted most of my favorites.

I loved this pic of Mason, he was of course "posing" for me with that sweet smile. He really is such a sweet emotional child.


Trent in his all to serious "Im going to fight the world" look. One of my alltime favorites layouts I think....for now.

These are pics from vacation when we visited bounce land. I had to buy socks and run through all the inflatables to get Trent to go, hard to tell by looking at his face!

Me and my Auntie Tonyia.....love ya.

Mason on vacation getting his first "tatoo".

This was a ribbon challenge, it was fun and simple.

My brother Cole & Amanda with baby Braycin.

For this layout the challenge was to do something funny. Its hard to see but Mason has snot coming out of his nose. Okay so after I showed him this he said"Mom, I dont like it, do it over. You could have gotten me a kleenex"....sorry kiddo...I love you.

6 comments:

AmyInKy said...

Great layouts as always, Star! I hadn't seen the gingerbread house one - love it. :)

Jessica and Nate said...

you really have a knack for this stuffs! love ya girl!

Unknown said...

Hey Star, just got on your blog Monday to see if there was any updates! I love your LO's! You did a great job with all of them! Those pics of your boys are so cute! Can't wait to see those scrapped!

Lynette Jacobs said...

l love your layouts! The top one is my favorite.

Linda said...

wow!! nice LO's you were busy... your boys are very handsome.. God Bless them and your family

Lydia said...

great layouts i really love that batman one!