Sunday, April 12, 2009

Heres some recent layouts I have done for a contest over at Personal Scrapper in hopes of winning me the Grand Prize, a Slice...no more explanation needed for you scrappers! For others it is a awesome machine that cuts your paper and is worth $150 moolah! This layout is the aftermath of destruction after the dog chewed up Mason's Macaroni tree project for school! He was crying and Im taking the picture! bad mom...lol
This is my husband Andy on the left and my youngest on the right....a little resemblance I thought!
These are the boys Valentine pictures. Trent and his froggy.
Mason and his bear. Hes so sweet.
Eric and his monkey. I changed this one afterwards to Funky Monkey, I thought it fit him better than Funny Monkey.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

such great Layouts Star! I love the Apple didn't fall far from the tree Layout! Great job!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Super layouts...I just love the "Apple" one!

Lisa said...

Your layouts are awesome Star, love every one of them, but that Dog ate my homework one is just too funny. And I really think your son and husband have a strong resemblance, love the pictures, it was really neat to see them both at the same age!
Lisa

Unknown said...

oh, Star I tagged you on my blog... come and play!

Carrie said...

Love all the layouts. I hope you win the slice. The your dog ate the homework page cracks me up.