Saturday, April 10, 2010

Back Porch Memories

I can finally reveal more of my layouts I have done with the Back Porch Memories kit this month! It was a awesome kit, and I am so appreciative that I was picked to Guest Design this month! Surprisingly I have been in all of the layouts...when does that happen? It did lean a little more to the girly side, so I guess It was time to get in the layouts! It was a nice change of pace to work with some more feminine colors, but I have to tell ya, I struggle with flowers. I love the look of tons of flowers, but I tried hard to pull it off and I couldn't! Well thanks for stopping by & leaving comments! It makes my day!


14 comments:

anazelia said...

Star these are wonderful.

Melanie said...

Cute projects, Star! Congrats on GD-ing for them :)

kate blue said...

love these; they made me think of spring!

Unknown said...

Great. I love your cat layout. My cat follows me into the bathroom too. LOL.

Jenny said...

Hi Star! These are wonderful!! I love it!! :) Come check out the sponsored challenge I just posted on my blog... hope you will come play! Have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

cool! so simple, yet with great design and color! I love that! great to get a card in with it as well!!!

oh and I agree about scrapping yourself, its got to be rare, right!

Jenny said...

LOL I will be posting new sentiments soon!! :) Did u find my main blog too?

scrappermimi said...

WOw, just gorgeous!

Jackie said...

Star, these are fabulous! You definately deserved this honor!

AmyInKy said...

LOVE the envelope on the 'aunt' LO. Congrats again on being guest designer. ;)

Unknown said...

ohhh i just adore the layouts and card that you made with the kit- beautiful!!

LG said...

Hi there! Sorry, its been a while since I visited your blog. Work is crazy, can you imagine, my boss asked me to work for 6-7days a week. Sigh

Anyway thanks for still dropping by and leaving a comment to my blog. You are such a sweet friend.

You always create such gorgeous and inspiring layouts and this one is another outstanding work.

Anonymous said...

Love them! But I am with you on the flower thing! I love the look but I can never seem to use them!! Must be because we are so used to doing Boy LO's! :o)

Nathalie said...

Those are fabulous Star!!!! Congrats on the GDT spot and thank you for leaving me a sweet comment on my blog ;)