Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I (heart) school layouts!

School layouts are my  favorite layouts to do! I always love this new beginning for them. I can see their happiness & nervousness about their big day. I always have to get pictures of the new shoes & bags. Im the paparazzi mom who makes them go out early so we can spend 10min taking pictures. Yeah, they will get over it...someday!
I only have 1 school layout done though, a couple more to go, but I am SOOOOO lovin the Simple Stories Elementary Line from Memory Works! I just wish I would've bought more of it because both sides are literally so great I cant choose! I used another awesome sketch from Liz at The Scrappiest! Did I ever mention how much I love her sketch's!

Sorry for the blurriness, I must have made the file size to small.
Thanks for stopping by....I'm off to go study for my real estate classes, my 1st one was last night & my brain is now on overdrive. With that being said I didn't get any sleep...so maybe I will crawl back in bed instead! lol

9 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Fun layout! :-)

anazelia said...

love the colors on this page. great job star.

Unknown said...

I dont know girl your making want that school set. LOL.

Amy said...

I love your page! I just got this line... I can't wait to use it! wonderful work as always Star :)

LG said...

Love the design and colors here

Cindy Gay said...

Looks like he likes to be photographed. Nice border punch here too.

Lynette Jacobs said...

What a lovely layout Star. You have such a cute son to scrap;-D

AmyInKy said...

I love school layouts, too. Maybe that's why I've bought so many different school lines this year! GREAT layout! :)

Unknown said...

awww adorable layout. love it!!