Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My First Ezine!

I havent blogged in a while. I have gotten some scrappin done, but I am savin some layouts to submit for the Memory Makers Book. If you havent heard you should check it out. They are accepting I think 500 new never before seen layouts, due March 15.

Anyways just wanted to toot my horn a little. I am in Scrapbooking.com Ezine this month. I am also Guest Designing at Scrapbook Challenges this month, so I should be posting some new layouts soon! But I will find something to post, gotta have some eye candy I know! Well these are all layouts I did awhile back, but I still love them. Who couldn't with such adorable pictures. The last 2 were featured in the mag. Thanks for looking!


 So I also wanted to add that Prima is having a awesome giveaway, go check it out!


That's Right! Prima is giving away two more AMAZING prize packages in conjunction with our BIG SECRET!
We want EVERYONE to have a chance to win so we are changing the rules a bit.
  • Please copy this write-up and link us on your blog, Facebook, or any other site that you frequent (please follow their TOU). 
  • Then post here with a link to your blog, Facebook or site post for your chance to win BIG with Prima!
  • One US and one International winner will be chosen on Thursday, March 4th, 2010.

9 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Gorgeous layouts Star...congratulations on the publication:)

AmyInKy said...

Your layouts are adorable! Congrats on the ezine and good luck with the MM book. ;)

Michele Kovack said...

Your LO's are FABULOUS!!!!

anazelia said...

congrats on the publication.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I always love looking at your LO's. They are SO fun!! I'm sure you will make it into Memory Makers book!!

Addie said...

Congrats on the ezine & GD this month! That's great! The pics of you and your son are awesome!

aka........Millermath said...

Congrats on the publishing!!!! I love your LO's....especially the XOXO LO....

Unknown said...

Congratulations and what gorgeous projects

Melanie said...

Congrats on your publications! I'm sure your LO's will get picked up for MM--you do such a great job :)