Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Twisted Sketches #41


Happy Saint Patty's Day everyone!

So I totally forgot to send my kids to school in green, but nobody seems to have come home bruised, so thats good!

Here is my layout I did for Twisted Sketches. Anam is so smart the twist was green & It didn't even dawn on me that she planned it because its on St. Patty's! So here is my "green" twist. My son was not happy because his brothers toys had included a bell and his did not.......if you read the journaling, yes I screwed up, It did not print it all and ofcourse I didn't even notice till the layout was done. Oh well!

(I am really lovin this crate paper line, so much better in person!)
Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

scrappermimi said...

This is so cute! I just picked up some of that paper but have not used it yet...seeing how great this is makes me want to pull it out!

Julie said...

I'm going to a SB expo this weekend and putting this paper on my list. Really love the layout.

Unknown said...

star, you work is stunning as usual! Love this cute layout! Your guy is so cute too! Blessings and hope all is well!

anazelia said...

another amazing page Star. great job.

Jenny said...

Too cute, love the LO!!!

Vanessa said...

lol! I totally didn't realize the green & St. Paddy's Day connection either!! I finally clued in yesterday..ha ha!

Love your page..your right..taht crate paper is NICE!

Nancy said...

Fantastic job with this week's sketch! love the papers you used for this!!! & congrats on the GDT spot! that layout you did was SPECTACULAR! love the clouds and sun!!!!

Sarah Lou said...

im loving your use of the crate paper line. scrumptous layout!!

Kim said...

love the bright fun colours and cheeky photos